Want to work with the best?
We can't wait to help you get started.
Let us help you get to work today! We are looking for candidates with all types of skills. Whether you have experience in the field or in the office, we can help! Looking for temporary work? Looking for long-term work? Our clients want to meet you. The best part is that this is a FREE service for job seekers. From the moment you apply to the time you are hired, you won't owe us a penny.
- Harvesters 7/7/2020 (Petrolia) $20/hour
- Packagers 7/6/2020 (Eureka) $15.00
- Buckers 7/6/2020 (Arcata) $13/hour
- Fresh Frozen Harvesters 7/7/2020 (Willow Creek) $17.50/hour
- METRC Assistant $18 (Humboldt)
- T-Posting, Trellis Work 7/6/2020 - 7/12/2020 (Redcrest) $20/hour
- Trimmers and Buckers 7/7/2020 (Arcata and Eureka)
- AM and PM Packagers (ongoing) 7/7/2020 (Arcata) $13.50/hour
- 20 Fresh Frozen Harvesters 7/6/2020 - 7/8/2020 (Willow Creek) $15/hour
- Security Guards with Guard Cards (Eureka and Arcata)
- Procurement Driver (Arcata) $18-$20/hour with benefits
- 20 Fresh Frozen Harvesters 7/11/2020 - 7/13/2020 (Willow Creek) $15/hour
- Farmhands $20 7/7/2020 (Myers Flat)
- Cannabis Trimmers and Buckers, Part-Time and Full-Time 7/7/2020 (Arcata)
- Experienced Farmhands (Throughout Humboldt, Trinity, and Mendocino Counties)
- Entry Level Farmhands/Harvest Crews/Fresh Frozen Harvesters (Humboldt)
- Seasonal Farmhands, ongoing (Petrolia and Honeydew areas)
- Seasonal Farmhands, ongoing(Fortuna and Carlotta areas)
- Seasonal Farmhands, ongoing (Willow Creek)
- 15 Planters, End of June (Redcrest)
- 30 Harvesters, September and October (Redcrest)
- 20 Harvesters July and August (Willow Creek)
Local company looking to fill a full-time driving position. Applicants must be 21 years of age and have a valid California Drivers License (Class C). Driving routes span across the state, but are mostly centralized in Humboldt + Mendocino; some overnights will be required, and travel + meal accommodations will be provided by the company in these cases. Schedule is Monday through Friday; hours are typically 8am-5pm, but can range depending on the route, so flexibility is a must. Benefits are provided after 60 days of employment (medical, dental, vision, paid holidays) 401K option available.
We are looking for seasonal farmhands for an outdoor farm to work Monday-Friday just south of Rio Dell. Farmhands will work directly under the supervision of the Farm General Manager to assist in the general farm operations including but not limited to all levels of production from season planning to harvesting. Farmhands will work collaboratively within a team setting to meet task deadlines, harvest projections, and maintain the property and work environments. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a vision for growth. Serious inquiries only.
We are putting crews together for seasonal/temporary assignments such as prepping, amending, filling pots, transplanting, pruning, and harvest jobs. Our teams are comprised of positive, like-minded, and motivated individuals who look forward to hard work. Our goal is to bring good people to our clients. If you are interested in being part of something awesome, please stop by the office and meet our team and complete an application. We have walk-in hours from 9-5, Monday-Friday and we are located on the corner of 15th and G in Arcata, upstairs in the purple building. We look forward to meeting you. Existing employees and applicants please check in with your availability if you haven't already done so in a while.
Several local manufacturing companies are seeking production assistants. We are packaging, labeling, and weighing cannabis products, up to 40 hours a week. If you are able to sit or stand for long periods of time and work well with others, this is the job for you, come talk to us. $13-$15/hour.
We are seeking trimmers of all skillsets for a facility in Arcata. Are you looking for reliable work and have open availability and the desire to be a part of an efficient and positive team? Then we want to hear from you!
*not all open positions are listed due to the temporary nature of some of our contracts
*must be 21 or older to work with cannabis
*candidates must be eligible to work in the US